PA Technologies offers the latest version of hosted Exchange – Exchange 2010. Users of older versions of Exchange as well as POP email users will benefit from the enhanced features of Exchange 2010. Some of the reasons why it outperforms the previous:
- Full browser support for a variety of browsers including Internet Explorer and Safari
- Larger mailbox options – up to 25GB of storage
- Enhanced features of OWA 2010 with conversation style messaging
Because your business relies on email as one of the most important means of communication, you want to choose a provider that can offer the most secure infrastructure available.
Reliability and Uptime
We offer a 99.999 percent uptime service level agreement.
Our multi-million dollar infrastructure includes datacenters featuring Dell, EMC and Cisco hardware and multiple connections to Tier-1 Internet providers – assuring high availability and the fastest round trip for your email. This Fortune 50 infrastructure is finally available to small- and medium-sized businesses.
We offer a complete range of add-on features including hosted BlackBerry® services and ActiveSync for Windows mobile devices so you can instantly activate email service for your handheld. Rather than spending thousands of dollars on your own server, you can use our managed service for just a few £’s a month.
You can also add SharePoint for document collaboration and Office Communications Server 2007 for increased productivity through secure instant messaging; and file sharing and archiving – from simple message journaling to keep an exact copy of all your message, to compliant archiving, which fulfils regulatory requirements.
Security and Compliance
PA Technologies takes security very seriously and as such we adhere to the industry’s strictest regulations for security and compliance.
- Backed by a SAS 70 Type II audited location: SAS 70 defines the professional standards used by a service auditor to assess the internal controls of a service organisation and issue a service auditor’s report.
- PCI Compliant: As a Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant company we meet the guidelines set forth by the major credit card companies as a guideline to help organizations that process card payments prevent credit card fraud, hacking and various other security issues. A company processing, storing, or transmitting credit card numbers must be PCI compliant or they risk losing the ability to process credit card payments.
PC or Mac
Many Exchange hosting companies do not offer both Outlook (for PC) and Entourage (for Mac) support. We offer both, so your staff can use either PCs or Macs. We also offer free Outlook Web Access (OWA) 2010 – which works on all major web browsers – allowing your users the ability to access their email online from anywhere.
More and more SMBs are making the switch to hosted Exchange. Lower costs, better security and the ability to re-deploy IT staff for other projects and initiatives are attractive advantages of the Software-as-a-Service model. When you’re ready to evaluate your options, call PA Technologies to speak with a representative about how your business can benefit.
To learn more about how PA Technologies’s and Exchange 2010 can transform your business, then speak to one of our Exchange Specialists now on 0845 862 1474 or simply complete the form on the right and we’ll be in touch at a time convenient to you